Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Sequencing Issues...

The psyche is a funny thing, isn’t it?

I decided on a sequence for this blog and knew exactly what subject I would talk on next… yet every time I have tried to start writing it, I drift into another subject.

I realised today, however, on making a seventh award-winning opening paragraph which descended on the same track as those that went before it that it really does not matter what order I post things in – that is the joy of writing a blog such as this; I can just write on any topic and sort out an order once all the thoughts are out.

So with that in mind, I am now back in the flow. I will be following the voice inside, so I really don’t know in which direction things will be going … but I do have a pretty good idea what I will be talking about in the next post at least!


And I am perfectly aware that this doesn’t make for an interesting post in the least, but such is the way sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment