Sunday, 4 March 2012

Why?

I have started this story many times, in many different ways and have always left it to languish. I figure by putting it into a blog it will somehow solidify the thoughts I seem to repeat so often in different words letting me move onto the other things I want to say. It won't be an easy ride. There are things I have avoided saying, avoided thinking even, but I am sure eventually I will have an entire account of the past ten years; a period on which I can finally close the door and consider a phase of my life done with. There are projects I am working on which require me to call on certain events, to remember thoughts and feelings of specific points in my life. They are mostly fictional pieces, but still I need to call on points of reality to inject a hint of believablility into them. Read, or don't; comment, or don't. To be honest, this is my own journey. I choose to make it public simply because it means when I am asked for the fifth time in a day "Just what happened?" I can simply provide a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment